M 23 6’6” 340 pounds. Been overweight “the big guy” all my life...

ad300
Advertisement

Being “the big guy” back in the days of high school football meant something of importance. You were strong, you were intimidating, you were important to the team.

Fast forward 5 years after high school and things have just gone downhill. The images of me being able to lay next to someone I love and feel comfortable and not embarrassed in my own skin have faded away and have gotten ever further away from me.

At my highest I was 305 in high school, got down to 285 with hard work and dedication but still had a ways to go. My overall end goal weight was 250. A number I haven’t seen since who even knows.

But now. Starting today I’m making the change. The change to stop binge eating my life away and stop feeling sorry for myself. This step is the first to a better, healthier lifestyle. A lifestyle where I am no longer “the big guy”

submitted by /u/LifeStartsWithYou
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qNe2ZS
Share This
Previous Post
Next Post