I need help making the first step

ad300
Advertisement

I've always been plump. Even when I was 15 and weighted ~50 kg my thighs were big, my tummy was soft and I had plenty of body issues. Almost ten years later, I know I am overweight and, trust me, in the past few years I tried to lose weight numerous times, but it never lasted more than a month. Inevitably at some point depression kicks in and the only thing I want to do is stay in bed and binge eat and I cave in.

One of my big problems is that I want to lose weight for all the wrong reasons: so that my mother will shut up about me being fat; so that every time I look at my sister I won't want to cry (cause even tho she doesn't exercise and eats just as bad as me, she's basically underweight); so that I would look hot for my (now ex) bf etc. This kind of reasons are so superficial that they don't keep me motivated for long.

For a couple of months now I've been trying to begin my journey. Many days I've woken up and said to myself "This is it. This is the last time you get to be lazy. Enjoy it while you can cause next Monday is the day we start going to the gym/being healthy". And then I never do it. Every time I find excuses, and I hate myself for that.

Well, after all the rant my point is: I need advice on actually going through with the first step. How did you find the motivation to actually doing it your fist day? What made that day different from all the others?

Thank you all in advance ❤️

submitted by /u/Expecto-Morghulis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2B75jHK
Share This
Previous Post
Next Post