![]() |
| Advertisement |
Hi Loseit!
I have managed to lose 50 pounds so far, currently weighing about 218. I am still very heavy around my waist. For the most part I’ve lost weight all around my body includding my back, legs, and shoulders. I’m not sure if I should consider making the transition into becoming more lean (by lifting weights) or continue to keep doing regular cardio and concentrate more on the number on the scale. I am not too happy about my body’s composition mostly consisting of fat, which is why I am considering switching to a mix of strength training and cardio. I am wondering when other people in this sub decided to begin strength training, what your work outs have consisted of, and what your results have been. Thank you all for your feedback and support!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PqevzP



