![]() |
| Advertisement |
Hey!
6'1/M/208 lbs/early 20s
Over the past six months I've lost about 70 pounds by eating whatever amount of calories MyFitnessPal recommends. As I lose weight, the app gives me lower calorie goals, which I follow. The most recent calorie goal is 1,600, which I've been following for about a month and a half.
For the past month, every weigh in has given me a slight weight fluctuation, I haven't lost a stitch of weight despite diligently sticking to my 1,600 limit.
I don't do cheat days or any of the bullshit, and I make sure to track the weird stuff, like sauces.
The only culprit I can think of is that I eat out a lot, but I always look up the calorie count on the restaurant's website, and this isn't something new, I've always ate out pretty often.
Any ideas on how I can get past this wall?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2K3HUdb



