![]() |
| Advertisement |
22, female
Height: 163cm / 5.3"
Current weight: 77kg / 170lb
Goal: ~60kg / ~132lb
Oof.
I succeeded in CICO for the first day - ate about 1300 calories out of a suggested 1800 from MyFitnessPal. I am starving.
I've got Greek yoghurt and some green tea to help, but I don't think starving is good. Is it normal to get this hungry when you start? I'm very new to all of this. Should I go for different food perhaps? Sorry if this is missing any info.
Also I want to say thanks to everyone for helping me get started. I've been subscribed here for a while now, long before I started doing anything healthy for myself. The posts every day pushed me a little closer to my own beginning, and I've finally committed! Thank you all.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DBiu6p



