![]() |
| Advertisement |
Hey. I've been a long time lurker on reddit just doing my own thing so I'm sorry if I sound clueless, my spelling and grammar also sucks so yeah. A few months ago I had enough and began losing weight, so far I'm down about 20 lbs and happy, but my good friend is struggling. Unlike a lot of other people I don't really have much of a plan, I just stopped eating when stressed or bored and began working out about an hour each day while making sure I eat healthy meals. I have hashimoto's and have no clue if that changes anything for me. Anyways, my friend became inspired by me and began trying everything out herself, however she has a bit of a chaotic family with parents that don't care much for health and buy whatever, normally causing my friend to eat mac n cheese almost every night and not having cooked home meals much at all. She has tried to cut down on the other things she eats since she can't really change dinner and began having slim fast in the morning (i have no idea what that is) and stopped making herself finish her food just to please others. Everytime I speak with her it's brought up in conversation that she has not lost any weight and has even gained some, leaving things a bit akward as I really don't know what advice to give. I believe she is around 200 or 210 lbs currently. I really want to help my friend be happy with herself but I have no idea what advice to give or what I'm doing, any idea what she could do?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2B672gk



