Do i need to increase my calorie count?

ad300
Advertisement

I eat 1100-1200 per day and I'm 17 and I think I've lost too much. I got a pair of nice jeans 2 weeks ago for my birthday and they fitted perfectly but now they keep falling off. My parents have replaced my school uniform for a third time now because they keep falling off me. I use myfitnesspal to track everything. I weighed over 210 pounds early this year (like April or May) and I'm now 147 pounds. I'm 5ft 9. I don't know what to do. I do intermediate fasting (I think that's what it's called). I don't eat anything during the day and then at 5PM each day I just have a meal worth 1100-1200 calories. I haven't eaten my parents meals in over 6 months. I just find stuff to make up 1100 calories or I buy myself these weight watchers meals. I tried eating breakfast but because my body is so used to the whole 1 day a meal thing I started to get aches and pains all over my body when I had breakfast one time so I stopped

Should I keep going at this rate? My goal was to hit 140lbs and then stop (if I can. It seems to be a lifestyle at this point). Or should I raise my calorie count my a bit?

submitted by /u/Blitz_Kid_48
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PrR890
Share This
Previous Post
Next Post