[Challenge] European Accountability Challenge: November 14th

ad300
Advertisement

Hi team Euro accountability, it’s the last day of week 2 this month! How has November gone for you so far? Will you be trying anything new to help achieve your goals in the remainder of the month? It seems like this has been a challenging month for many of us on here, but let’s keep fighting!

 

For anyone new who wants to join today, this is a daily post where you can track your goals, keep yourself accountable, get support and have a chat with friendly people at times that are convenient for European time zones. Check in daily, weekly, or whatever works best for you. Anyone and everyone is welcome! Tell us about yourself and your goals and join us already :) And it's all more fun when you comment on each other's posts, so let's encourage each other too!

And on to the accountability part...how's your day going? Let us know how you're getting on with your goals, if you have any questions, need to vent, have a SV or NSV to share, etc. And feel free to just have a chat about how your day went! We got this :D

 

I’ll start: I feel like the biggest idiot for not sleeping enough like the whole first week of the month. Now that I have a few nights of regular sleep I’m constantly surprised by how well things are going and how easy it feels to do stuff. It’s also been really good getting sun in the morning since I’m actually awake then. So I shall be continuing that. Today I have been out with my language buddy, and now I have the whole day to cook, work on online courses, and prep for my phone call tomorrow. Catch you all later, have a great day everyone!

submitted by /u/HadeanEarthWorm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Fl6Qhx
Share This
Previous Post
Next Post