30 Day Accountability Challenge- Day 14

ad300
Advertisement

Happy hump day, everyone! We're halfway through another week. It was a pretty good day here. I was proud of myself last night... I didn't go do my workout before dinner because I was really hungry and didn't want to. But before I went to bed I went back and did it once I had dinner in my stomach and my husband was gaming with one of his friends and I felt great! Did some pretty intense brisk walking up an incline for a full hour. I finally settled on my treat to myself for passing 10 pounds down... I went and got myself a couple of belts. Tried to buy them on the small side to make sure that they don't end up being too big when I get to my ultimate goal in another 14 pounds. Got roped into running veteran Dragonstar Arena with some of my ESO friends and felt like it went pretty well for being my first time ever running it. Now I'm off to go pick up my husband's birthday present from the mail room and pick up a couple things I need from the grocery store.

Weight: 133.8. Milestone 2 in Happy Scale achieved!

Calories: 1543 yesterday. Of which I saved about 2/3 of those to have a big dinner :D

Steps: 20,452 yesterday. I was walking all over the place!

Gratitude: Today's kind of a silly one but I'm grateful for having a washer and dryer in my apartment. It makes it much easier to do the laundry even when I'm feeling super lazy! Both my husband and I appreciate this so much that it was actually one of our criteria when we were moving last summer: wherever we moved to had to have an in-unit washer/dryer or at least the hookups to be able to set that up.

How are all of you doing this fine Wednesday?

submitted by /u/Joisan08
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RXvk1X
Share This
Previous Post
Next Post