![]() |
| Advertisement |
I found myself consistently over eating at dinner. I had a hard time stopping until I felt good and stuffed.
I have tried a number of things. More water before dinner, smaller plates, mindful eating, chewing more etc etc.
What is working for me at least right now is to think of something (and plan something as needed) to look forward to do shortly after dinner. That way In the lead up to dinner I am not just thinking about food and as I am winding down eating I can start thinking about the next thing.
I still think being in the moment and all that are good... my advice is not to rush through eating but to have something to look forward and for the mind to turn to when its time to stop eating.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q0fK8m



