I started eating healthier and now I've shat my pants. Should I be worried?

ad300
Advertisement

I've been using MFP this past week with decent results so far, coming in under my weekly limit and feeling the best I've felt in months.

However, I've had the worst gas, especially late at night and in the morning. Well yesterday morning I was letting loose, when I felt some wet play dough nestled amongst my nethers. I'm a grown man and don't own play dough so I knew this must be shit.

The worst part was, I didn't even feel it escaping. It just slipped out, undetected. This has been par for the course of my shits lately but typically I use the toilet. I chalked it up to the spinach in my morning smoothies but now I'm concerned.

Might I have more to worry about and should I see a doctor?

submitted by /u/BrainFellator
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PuJKty
Share This
Previous Post
Next Post