I feel like I don't have the resources I need to maintain a healthy diet. Do you have any tips?

ad300
Advertisement

CW: 101 kg GW: 80 kg

  1. I usually leave the house by 5:30 AM in the morning to clock in at 8:00 AM (yes, that's a 2.5 hour commute).

  2. I'll be in school from 8 AM - 9 PM (tough course, so I spend most of my time in the school library).

  3. School has a cafeteria that serves shitty rice meals. And by shitty rice meals I mean a cup of rice along with a measly serving of meat and some sauce. On the other hand, there's a KFC, Burger King, and McDonald's 5-10 minutes away from school.

  4. Leave school at 9 PM to get home tired at around 10:30 PM.

  5. Rinse and repeat Monday to Saturday.

Man, the schedule is exhausting. It's so easy (and unhealthy) to just get food from one of the fast food joints near school. Affordable too.

Got any advice for me? I'm willing to meal prep on Sundays but the list of ingredients I find online are so damn expensive. I've only got roughly $24 to spend on food weekly.

submitted by /u/irvybara
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2K4Edns
Share This
Previous Post
Next Post