Here I go again

ad300
Advertisement

The past couple of years have been rough. Lots of trauma and excruciating amounts of stress to the point that I was considering fleeing to a tropical country permanently or suicide. I didn't do either, but instead chose to fall back into my emotional eating habits just to cope.

I had originally lost 85lbs through intuitive eating and running, but after these last two years of no running and definitely not eating intuitively, I'm back up 30lbs.

This subreddit is actually what's inspired me to get back on track, as of today. I have to thank all of you for sharing your struggles and victories and reminding me I can do this.

I also went back through my Instagram and saw all of my posts and before/after pics and am remembering how powerful I felt to have lost that weight, learned to run, and transformed my thought processes surrounding food. I want that again, desperately.

I'm posting this to mark Day One of the next leg of this journey. Now I'm going to get out of bed, get my running shoes on, and start the c25k program.

Here I go again!

submitted by /u/squink1980
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QE7asV
Share This
Previous Post
Next Post