20lbs Down In Little Over Two Months

ad300
Advertisement

First off I hate the thought of a strict diet. I enjoy food way too much. I’m also have a very hard time getting motivated to exercise. However, a few small changes have been working for me so far. Since the end August I’ve cut a few things out of my diet.

Previously I would drink orange juice and eat “healthy” cereal such as Cheerios for breakfast. In its place I now do a combination of either brown eggs or turkey sausage and drink Clear American sparkling water from Wal-Mart.

For lunch previously I was eating the “healthy” frozen meals. Now for lunch I eat cheeses, meats (pepperoni, etc) and berries such as black berries, strawberries or raspberries.

For dinner I’m not too strict, I try to keep things fairly low calorie/carb but I don’t starve myself. If I want Chipotle, Pizza or ice cream once a week... I eat it.

During this time I have not exercised once other than walking from my car in the parking lot to my office. In the coming months I’m hoping to motivate myself to start exercising and eventually hit my goal weight by this summer.

Started at 226lbs, currently 206lbs. Goal 180lbs.

submitted by /u/junger128
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q4ZLWJ
Share This
Previous Post
Next Post