![]() |
| Advertisement |
I determined that even at a sedentary state, my body requires at least a gallon of water a day based on my weight. I recently started going to the gym, eating right and all of that. I realized that even when I wasn't exercising, my body was getting nowhere near the amount of water it needs daily. This being said, how in the hell do you drink a gallon per day? It just seems like so much, and it's also not fun having to piss every 30 minutes. At Max I'm able to drink about 80 ounces per day, 90-100 if you factor in the morning coffee. Any suggestions on how I can keep more water down, so I'm getting my body what it needs to support this lifestyle change? And will your bladder eventually get used to it?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2B7dGD6



